The Nigerian Police force (NPF) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff strength of about 371,800. The current plan of the government is to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing police staff on ground.
At a point in every year, The Police Service Commission (PSC) do invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
Do you want to apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment form and has been waiting for when the form would be out and how to apply? Do you want to know the requirements for securing employment with the Nigerian police force?
In case you are one of the interested candidates who want to serve this country and has decided to join the Nigerian police force. You are on the right website because this post is meant to tell you all you need to know about Nigerian police recruitment form.
This article will tell you how to apply for the Nigerian police recruitment form, the requirements, necessary documents. It will also tell you whether the police recruitment form is out or closed and when to expect it again for the next set.
So let start
You Can Also Read: How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and the requirements
When is Nigerian Police Recruitment Form Coming Out?
Kindly be informed that every year the Nigerian police accept applications from competent Nigerians for estimated service in the organization. This is always made known to the public by the Police Service Commission (PSC) when the form is available.
Its unfortunate that so many interested candidates still do miss this important news and remained unable to apply until the form closes.
The Nigerian police recruitment form is not yet out, but we will update this post as soon as its announcement. Therefore, you are advised to continue checking this page in order not to miss any vital information.
General Requirement For Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- Candidates must be Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Must have first school leaving certificate
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Candidates for cadet ASP must have a minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Candidates applying for police constable must have English and Mathematics in SSCE
- Candidates applying for police inspector must have OND, NCE or A level result.
- Candidates must be physically fit
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Visit www.npf.gov.ng
- Click “career”
- Fill in the required form for the position you want to apply
- Make sure all information are correctly entered
- Submit and print out your police recruitment acknowledgment slip
- Download the guarantor form and give it to your guarantors to complete
- Make yourself available for the exam as scheduled
- Then be ready for police physical screening
- Then recruitment.