In case you applied for admission into UNIZIK and has being expecting the post UTME screening registration to commence. We are pleased to all interested candidates that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale.
You must meet up with the UNIZIK post UTME minimum cut-off mark of 180 to qualify for admission into the school. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK Post UTME – 2017
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
UNIZIK Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – AgricEcons& Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
UNIZIK Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Education – Educational Found
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical
& Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Steps on How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME 2017
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017 (Registration is expected to continue beyond the closing).
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment
already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
- Save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
New date for the screening test will be communicated later.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT