All applicants who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari should note that the management of the Federal University Wukari, has started the sale of FUWUKARI Post UTME and Direct Entry
screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session. For you to qualify, you must meet up with FUWUKARI post UTME minimum cut-off mark which is 180.
The Management of Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) invites
candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND
CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and scored the required minimum
national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2017 UTME and merit and
above for Direct Entry to the POST-UTME/DE screening.
Steps on How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening – 2017
- Visit HERE
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed
will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 500 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to
go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the
courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do
not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid
multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10
minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.
All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop
down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores of 180, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
candidates who do not meet requirements for the courses they applied
for (subject combination) will be allowed to change to any other course
whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will
attract a processing fee of N2,000 only payable at the screening venue.
candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including
Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in
subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Only ‘O’ Level
result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the
national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the
original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates
that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the
screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of
- Candidates awaiting results will be allowed to
participate in the Post-UTME but MUST submit such results not later than
Friday 7th October, 2017. For submission of such results, candidates
are to go back to their registration page on the University website to
update their records or submit hard copies of the results to the
Admission Officer of Federal University Wukari.
- Candidates that choose to submit their results online should print the acknowledgement slips after uploading.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets
into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be
returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on
the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or
her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are
advised to arrive at the University campus on the scheduled dates for
the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on
Closing Date: Payment
for the registration will start from Monday 11th September, 2017. Portal
for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will close by
Midnight of Sunday 24th, September, 2017.