Auchi Polytechnic 2017 National diploma post UTME form form is out for the admission screening exercise. In case you applied for admission through UTME and has been waiting for the admission screening form to be sold, it is our pleasure to inform all candidates that the management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates
that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2017 UTME to its
Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening
AUCHIPOLY post UTME cut off mark is 120 and all interested candidates must meet up with that.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at
2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE,
NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
Candidates must have chosen the
polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice an scored the required cut-off
marks depending on intended course of study as indicated below;
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME
candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (N2000) Naira as
Post-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative
- Eligible candidates are to proceed to http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration NUMBER AS YOUR Username and your Phone number as password preferably.
NOT USE CYBER CAFÉ PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS
WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE POLYTECHNIC TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES
WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the schools portal and proceed to
any of the designated payment channels (banks) stated below;
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure
that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete
the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Examination Dates: 3rd to 6th October, 2017