It is our pleasure to inform all interested candidates that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE JUPEB admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Running this program will qualify candidates to get admission into 200 Level in any department. FUOYE JUPEB form is N10,000. The closing date for the application is 31st July, 2017. Late application may be considered from Tuesday 1st August – 15th Tuesday, 2017. The application fee for late application is N15, 000 only.
The Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti
invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission
into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB)
Programme for 2017/2018 Academic year commencing from September 2017.
FUOYE JUPEB Duration and Admission Requirements.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The
Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters beginning
from September, 2017 to July, 2018. During this period, students would
be exposed to a broad based intensive training which would prepare them
for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME: Candidates
must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits
(SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not
more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses
at FUOYE or any other university.
Departments That Run FUOYE JUPEB Program
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Production and
- Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fishery and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Soil Science
- English Language
- History and International Relations
- Theatre and Media Arts
- Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Science Education (Agric. Education; Biology Education; Chemistry
Education; Library and Information Sci., Mathematics Education)
- Educational Foundation
- Business Management
- Business studies
and Educational Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Plant Science and Environmental Biology
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social
- Mass Communication
- Peace and
- Political Science
How to Apply for JUPEB Admission.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2017/2018 JUPEB
- Enter the amount to be paid which is 10,000.00
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to payment.
After 24 hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
The closing date for the application is 31st July, 2017.
Late application may be considered from Tuesday 1st August – 15th Tuesday, 2017. The application fee for late application is N15, 000 only.
For further information please contact the following: 08100737929, 08035741968, 0806023945 between 8:00am- 6:00pm.