It is our pleasure to inform the general public that the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar, DESPO HND admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and now on sale. The closing date 30th August, 2017.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO)
is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma
(HND) programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session. All interested candidates should try as much as possible to apply before the closing date stipulated.
Delta State Polytechnic HND Available Programmes-2017/2018
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements- 2017
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
How to Apply For Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten
Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission Screening Date -2017
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 11th and 12th September, 2017 at 9am in the various Departments.
Delta State Polytechnic HND Application Closing Date.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 30th August, 2017.
Completed application/screening forms in enclosed envelopes should reach the Admissions Office on or before 30th August, 2017 with the photocopies of the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
I hope this helps?