JAMB UTME 2017/2018 Registration Closes Officially. JAMB 2017 Registration Closes and Change of Course/Institutions/Subjects With Correction of Name Commences. It has been a long journey down here. Several months of preparation for UTME registration. JAMB finally commenced 2017 UTME in APRIL and closes it on 5th of May 2017.
We already have more than 1.5million candidates for 2017/2018 UTME according to JAMB record. Therefore, if you are yet to register for the 2017 UTME, am sorry to tell you that, it has been officially closed and all you need to do is to seek for alternative on how to gain admission into Nigerian Universities without JAMB or you wait till next year.
Immediately after the closing of 2017/2018 UTME registration, JAMB has commenced the following correction of details:
- JAMB UTME Correction of Name
- UTME Correction of Passport Photograph
- UTME Correction of UTME Subject Combination
- JAMB Change of Institution/Courses
- JAMB Correction of Date Of Birth
In case you need to effect any correction in relation to the above, it is our pleasure to inform you that, the exercise has commenced and you can now do it with immediate effect.
How To Do JAMB Change of Course/Institutions and Correction Of Name
The good thing about this is that you can do any of this by yourself. You can do it in any cafe or ask the cafe attendant to do it for you. It does not requires you to go to any JAMB accedited center for it. Follow the procedures below to change your JAMB institutions/courses, corect your names and change your passport as the case may be.
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create/login”
- Input your email and password
- You will be given access to your JAMB E-facilities portal.
- In your left hand side, click on “Correction of Data“
- Click on any of the change you want to make.
- Make payment of N2500 online with your ATM or go to the bank though remita
- Then after the payment, Make the changes you want to make
Do it as soon as possible as JAMB May close it soon.