Subject Combination For NDA 69 Regular Entrance Exam Is Out. Do you applied for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 69 Regular program and has been waiting for the exam date and subject combinations? It is our pleasure to inform you that the management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has announced the Entrance Exam date to holds 7.00am on 22 April, 2017.
Also, the subject combination for all courses has also be announced and you can check them below in order not to have a wrong subject combinations.
DOWNLOAD NOW.:- This JAMB CBT Practice Software Can Make You Pass 2018 UTME With Above 280. DOWNLOAD FREE
Subject Combinations For NDA Candidates in Various Courses
PART ONE – USE OF ENGLISH – All candidates must answer the questions in Part One.
PART TWO – CHOICE OF SUBJECTS
a. Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
- Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
b. Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of
Science are to answer questions as follows:
1. Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
2. Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
3. Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
4. Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
c. Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
d. Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies.
Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the
2. Physics and
3. Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
What To Bring To NDA 69 Regular Exam Centers
1. Acknowledgement Slip (downloaded from NDA Application Portal).
2. JAMB 2017 Registration Slip.
3. Examination Admission Card (downloaded from NDA Application Portal).
4. Two postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs. Candidate’s Name, State of Origin, Course chosen, Exam centre and Examination number should be written at the back of the photographs.
5. Writing materials, including original HB pencil.
Also, candidates are advised to note the following instruction as it concerns subject combinations for the examination.
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303