This article is intended to answer the following questions:
- What is the meaning of direct entry and who can apply?
- What is JAMB regularisation for direct entry?
- When is 2017 Direct entry (DE) form coming out?
- How to apply for 2017 Direct entry and procedures?
- What is the price of 2017 Direct entry(DE) form?
- When is the closing date for 2017 direct entry form
Then let start.
BREAKING NEWS: 2017 DE Applicants To Start Writing Entrance Exam Before Admission
What is the meaning of direct entry (DE)?Many people dont't even know what DE means and who is qualified to apply. On several occasion, I have seen O'level holders who are in desperate need of admission asking for whether they can apply for direct entry o not.
In case you don't know anything about direct entry admission and who is qualified to apply, it is better to start by reading this comprehensive article I wrote on What is Direct Entry (DE) Who can Apply and What Are the Requirements?
What is Direct Entry JAMB regularisation?This is another poblem to manay direct entry applicants. It always serves as a great threat to smooth application process. Many students don't even know whether they are to regularize or not. Failure to do the right thing usually cost them their admission.
So are you to do JAMB regularisation before yoyu apply for direct entry or not? In case you don't know or you are not sure of what to do. It is important you read this article titled What is JAMB Regularisation and Who and How To Do It.
When is 2017 Direct Entry (DE) Form Coming Out?Many Nigerians just want to know this in order not to miss the opportunity to apply. According to JAMB, direct entry form into all Nigerian Universities would be out and on sale by 23rd April 2017. Watch out.
Read: Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credits For Direct Entry
How To Apply For 2017 Direct Entry (DE) and What Are the Procedures?By the time direct entry form is out in April 23rd, how do you go about the application processes? Am sure you might not know.
Below are the procedures to apply for 2017 Direct Entry (DE)
- Craete a JAMB Profile for yourself in any cafe. Tell them to visit www.jamb.org.ng for that and it will only cost you N300 to N500.
- Print the JAMB profile slip
- Take Your Profile slip to any bank e.g Zenith, Union Bank, Fist Bank and others to buy direct entry PIN for N5500.
- Take the Direct Entry PIN to the accredited registration centers in your State. to register for N700
- Submit your credentials with the DE slip to nearest JAMB offfice in you State.
- That's all.
What Is The Price For Direct Entry (DE) Form 2017?Many students just want to know what it will cost them to obtain 2017 direct entry form. The expected cost to register DE is around N6500 going by the recent price of UTME. Just arrange N7000 only.
Closing Date For 2017 Direct Entry (DE)The closing date for 2017 direct entry (DE) form is not yet announced. But we suggest it wont last for more than a month, just like that of UTME applicants.
Read: Is It Possible To Obtain Two Direct Entry Form?
If Yes, Kindly use the comment box to ask pls.