Philosophy of the Part-Time Degree Programme: The Part-Time Degree Programme are Four (4) and Five (5) Years Programme for 200Level (Direct Entry) and 100 Level admitted students respectively. They are aimed at awarding the prospective students B. Sc., B.A, B.A. (Ed) Degrees.
Operational Setup Of The Part-Time Degree Programmes: Lectures /Contacts shall be on Weekend basis, Friday and Saturdays throughout a semester
LEVEL OF ENTRY:100 Level and 200 Level (Direct Entry).
Gombe State University Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
- B. S.c (Hons) Accounting.
- B. S.c (Hons) Public Administration.
- B. S.c (Hons) Business Administration.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education English.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education History.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education C.R.S.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education I.R.S.
Gombe State University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
for admission into ONE Year (100L) Should possess 5 Credits in relevant
subjects in Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) which must
include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates for
admission into FOUR Years (200L) should posses in addition to 5 relevant
Credits in Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) which must
include English Language and Mathematics;
- At least Two GCE A Level /IJMB Subjects which passes
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- National Certificate in Education from a recognized institution
How to Apply for Gombe State University Part-Time Degree Admission.
- Application fees of (N5,000) non-refundable payable to the Bursary Gombe State University.
- Candidates must pay application fee into this account:
Bank: STANBIC IBTC
Account Name: Gombe State University
Account Number: 9202350664
- Upon payment of the application fees, candidates should take the Teller to the Bursary Unit of the University and obtain an official receipt of the payment.
- Candidate should then proceed to the Office Of The Director and collect the form.