Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Physical Admission Screening Schedule & Requirements For New Students Is Out for 2016/2017 academic session. Do you just gained admission into YABATECH and has been waiting for the screening schedule and requirements with the necessary documents?
It is our pleasure to inform all the newly admitted students in Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the management of the school has released the physical screening details. Kindly note that, the screening is only meant for ND full time students, who just gained admission.
This physical screening is only scheduled for students who after been offered a provisional admission, has paid his/her acceptance fees.
YABATECH Newly Admitted Candidates Screening.All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker(scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.(REMITA RECEIPT)
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
YABATECH does not require certificate of origin.
YABATECH also does not accept declaration of age certificate or Affidavit for birth certificate.
Kindly note that if you have two sittings please you have to come with two scratch cards for the respective exams.