Do you participated in the 2016 November/December NECO GCE and has been waiting for when the result would be released and how to check your NECO result? It is our pleasure to inform you that the Board has just released the result for NECO GCE 2016.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2016 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Do I Need NECO Scratch Card To Check NECO GCE Result?
Yes. You will surely need a NECO Scratch Card to check November December NECO result. You can get the scratch card in any of the vendors shops or NECO’s office.
How To Check 2016 NECO GCE Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
- Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
- Select your year of examination i.e. 2016
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your examination number
- Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2016 NECO GCE result.
All the best.