This post is about 2016/2017 BUK Part-Time Degree Application Form and How To Apply. Are you searching for Bayero University’s part-time degree application form and how to apply? Do you want to know the admission requirements for BUK part-time degree? It is our pleasure to inform you that the management of BUK has commence the sales of its 2016/2017 part time application form.
This is to inform the general public that, Bayero University, Kano (BUK), School of Continuing Education invites
application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the
university part-time degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic
Lists of Available BUK Part-Time Degree Courses
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. (Ed) Arabic
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. (Ed) Hausa
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.LS. Library Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B. Nursing Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
BUK Part-Time Degree Mode of Delivery and Duration.
programmes are to be run on part-time basis. Courses will be taught
through normal lectures and practical classes to be conducted in the
evenings and over the weekends at the University’s Institute of
Continuing Education (ICE) situated on Aminu Kano Way, near Gwauron
Dutse Hill within Kano City. The programmes will not be run through Open
and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Admission will only be done through Direct Entry (Level 200). The duration of the programme is five years.
BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants for admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
recognized Advanced Level qualifications in areas relevant to the
programmes. Such qualifications include National Diploma (ND), National
Certificate of Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
certificate, Nursing Certificate, and General Certificate of Education
(GCE) ‘A’ Level;
- Possess a minimum of three ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language;
- Must be at least 25 years old.
addition, applicants for admission into BSc Accounting, BSc Business
Administration, BSc Banking & Finance, BSc Mathematics, and BSc (Ed)
Mathematics must also have credit in ‘O’ Level Mathematics; while
candidates for B. Nursing Science must have credits in English Language,
Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Method of Application.
- Goto the Bayero University website and click on the Part-Time Degree Application Exercise link. On the 2016/2017 Part-Time Degree Application Exercise Click on the Register Tab on the left navigation panel to go to the Create an Account Page.
- (Create Account)At
the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First
Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone
Number and choose your password and clicking on the Create Account
button. A username will automatically be generated for you, please take
note of the username and password as you need them for subsequent steps
of the application process. Please also take not of the Email and GSM
Number you supplied during creating the account, as they are used with
together with the username to recover forgotten password.
- (Log In) Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the various sections of your application process.
- (Programme Selection) Choose the programme you are applying for.
- (Update Profile) Provide personal, sponsorship and next-of-kin information.
- (O/A Levels Qualifications) Provide/Update your O/A levels qualifications, O levels not more than 2 sittings and A levels not more than 3 settings.
- (Schools & Qualifications)
Provide the schools/colleges attended as well as the academic
qualifications obtains, you can provide a maximum of 3 (three)
schools/colleges and maximum of 3 (three) academic qualifications.
- (Employment Info)
Indicate whether employed or not. If employed, provide your current
employment information – Employer, Position and Date of Appointment.
- (Additional Info) Provide additional information, which include maximum of 3 researches and maximum of 3 publications.
- (BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF))
Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF
includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments
platform. Refer to the Payment Procedure documentation for an in-depth look on the payment procedure.
- (Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Used) After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform (www.remita.net)
a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR
uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining
your RRR login to your application account and submit the RRR used for
payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not
tied to your actual payment.
- (Acknowledgment/Application Form)
After your payment is verified, you can print your
acknowledgment/application form. Note that only those that have printed
the application form are considered for admission. Keep your application
form safe, the form will be needed during the collection of admission
letters and during registration.
- You must complete steps 1 through Step 10 before making payment.
Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is very important. You must
make sure you quote it correctly whenever and wherever your are using
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for payment validation and processing.
- For any enquiries and/or complains please make sure to quote your username, BUKPPF-ID, RRR, Form Number.
- Please for enquiries and/or complaints send an e-m@il to: firstname.lastname@example.org