It is out pleasure to bring to your notice that the management of the Yobe State University (YSU) inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma programmes of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
All the courses to offer are now online and the sale of the form will commence on 1st of February and end on 15th of February in which late application will commence immediately.
Courses in Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma ProgrammesIt may interest you to know the list of available courses at Yobe State University Diploma program. See them below:
1. Diploma in Computer Science
2. Diploma in Information Technology ( 1 Year Diploma for OND/HND/Degree holders)
3. Diploma in Environmental Chemistry
4. Diploma in Instrumentation ( 1 Year Diploma for OND/HND holders in SLT)
5. Diploma in Crime Management, Prevention and Control
6. Diploma in Social Policy and Administration
7. Diploma in Civil Law
8. Diploma in Shari’a Law
9. Diploma in Local Government Administration
10. Diploma in Accounting & Audit
11. Diploma in Finance
12. Diploma in Arabic &Islamic Studies
13. Diploma in Natural Resources Management.
Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Admission RequirementsFor you to apply for YSU diploma program and gain admission, you must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
How To Apply For Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Admission – Application Procedure.Make a non-refundable payment of N5,100.00. Only obtainable at Guaranty Trust Bank, Damaturu.
Sales of application forms into the Diploma program would commence from 1st February -15th February, 2017.
Late application forms begin from 16th February 2017.
To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects