Are you searching for when the admission application form would be out and want to fill in your children/ward. It is our pleasure to inform the management of UNILAG internationa school is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BASIC 7, (JS1) at the International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
Application forms for admission into the BASIC 7 (JS1) in the school for the 2017/2018 session are available for sale from 30th January, 2017 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00). This amount covers the cost of Application Form only. A booklet containing past questions is available in the school for the sum of One Thousand two hundred Naira (N1,200.00) only.
How to Apply for UNILAG International School Admission 2017/2018For you to apply for admission into UNILAG International School Admission for 2017/2018, kindly follow the procedures below:
- Get a bank draft of N10,000 in favour of the International School, University of Lagos from the following banks: First Bank, WEMA, UBA, Access and Ecobank.
- Take the bank draft to the Admissions Office at the International School and collect the Application Form/Admittance Photo card and ISL receipt.
Examination Date: Friday, 28th April, 2017
Examination Venue: UNILAG International School, Akoka
The results of the entrance examination will be released on Monday, 22nd May, 2017. Parents and Guardians are advised to check the notice boards at the International School (ISL) and Unilag Staff School, at the University of Lagos, as well as the school’s website (www.isl.unilag.edu.ng) for the results.
Please note that the results will not be posted to individual candidates.
- The completed application form is to be submitted, with a photocopy of Birth Certificate and two (2) recent passport photographs attested to by the Headmaster/Headmistress of the applicant’s present school, at the Admissions Office, International School, University of Lagos.
- Children who will not attain the age of 10 years by 1st October, 2017 NEED NOT APPLY
- Schools may make bulk purchase of forms on a single draft.
- Students will be examined in the following subject areas:
- No late submission of Application form will be entertained.
International School, University of Lagos
Tel: 5454891-5 (Ext. 2005)
Vice – Principal (Academics)International School, University of Lagos
Tel: 5454891-5 (Ext. 2003)