Do you just gain admission into Umaru Musa Yar'adua University' pre-degree and IJMB program and you don't know how to go about the registration? Don't worry, the management of the school has released the registration procedures to get yourself registered. Below is Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU registration guidelines for admitted pre-degree and IJMBE candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Read: How To Check Your Admission Status
Kindly follow it carefully.
STEP 1: ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
- Use Google Chrome Browser to log on to http://umyu.edu.ng/pre_new_students_admission/. The default password for printing admission letter is “umyusprs”
- To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
- To commence the online registration, click ‘Log on to Portal’ link under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page. Or go to umyu.edu.ng and use your pre-degree registration number as your username and password to update your profile and make payment.
- Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than lOOkb in size.
- Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
- Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- FCMB Katsina Branch
- UB A Katsina Branch
- Union Bank Katsina Branch
- Skye Bank Katsina Branch
IMPORTANT NOTES: Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charges of N100.00 only.
2. College Pay: Use this option to pay online with your ATM card via the Interswitch Platform.
STEP 4: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 1 to 3 successfully.
Submit copies of all completed forms, payment receipts and credentials to the following units: School of Pre-degree and Remedial Studies.
All the best