KWASU Foundation Diploma Programme is a 9months accelerated program leading to the award of the Diploma in various courses. Upon completion of this program, graduates shall proceed for their degree programme at the Kwara State University via direct entry to 200 Level in their chosen specialization.
If you are tired of writing JAMB and wish to achieve your first degree in Kwara State University, you will probably need to apply for KWASU foundation diploma courses.
The Programme shall run for 9 calendar months. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates for admission into the 200 level degree programme offered by Kwara State University.
KWASU Foundation Diploma Admission Requirements
WAEC/NECO, Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) with credits passes in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. Credits in O’ Level English Language and Mathematics are required for all courses.
List of Available Courses In KWASU Foundation Diploma Program, Malete
Below are the available courses at KWASU Foundation Diploma level and the related degree courses to choose from in 200level.
1) Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- B.Sc Accounting.
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Economics
2) Diploma in Entrepreneurship.& Strategic Mgt
- B.Sc Business administration.
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
3) Diploma in public Administration
- B. A History
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Legal Adminitration
4) Diploma in Information & Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc library & Information Science
5) Diploma in Humanities.
- B.A English
- B.A Linguistic
- B.A Arabic & International Studies
- B.A French & International Studies
- B.A Portuguese & International Studies
6) Diploma in Education
- B.ed Kineticilogy & Sports Administration
- B.ed Special & Inclusure Education
- B.ed Business Education
- B.ed Entrepreneurship Education
7) Diploma in Health Sciences
- B.Sc Public Health
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory
- B.Sc Anatomy
- B.Sc Physiology
8) Diploma in Allied Sciences
- B.Sc Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc Food Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc Health Information Management
- B.Sc Community Health.
- B.Sc Plants and Environmental Biology
- Environmental Management and Taxiology
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
- B.Sc Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc Computer Engineering
- B.Sc Material Science and Engineering
- B.Sc Euronautic Engineering
- B.Sc Food Science Technology
- B.Sc Crop Production
- B.Sc Animal production
- B.Sc Agric Economics Extension
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biochemistry
How to Apply For KWASU Foundation Program?
Application Forms are now available and you can contact Deo-Gratias Professional Tutors who is an approved collaborator to KWASU Foundation Diploma Programmes for your forms and enquiries.
DEO GRATIAS PROFESSIONAL TUTORS
[08060053496, 07053207827, 08086233607]