It is our pleasure to inform you that the management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has just released the school fees of the new and old students and the procedures to make payment for 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Pay UNICAL School Fees 2016/2017.To make your school fees payment in UNICAL, the school management has made it so easy by assigning various banks to different faculties. This means that, one faculty for a completely different back to another. This will definitely prevent overcrowding and delay in the bank. You can check UNICAL List of banks for school fees payments HERE.
The follow the procedures below:
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
- Generate and Print Bill
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal