University of Port-harcourt UNIPORT Institute of Engineering Graduate Admission Form Is Out and you can now apply online and gain admission into the program. Do you want to apply for UNIPORT Institute of Engineering Graduate Admission for 2016/2017 academic session?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Graduate Programmes of the School of Graduate Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria:
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Engineering (M.Eng) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Technology Management.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng) in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Management.
What You Should Know About The Program
1) The above Graduate Programmes are run by the Institute for Engineering, Technology and Innovation Management (METI) of the University of Port Harcourt through a co-operative arrangement with the Graduate School of Technology Management of the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
DOWNLOAD NOW.:- This JAMB CBT Practice Software Can Make You Pass 2018 UTME With Above 280. DOWNLOAD FREE
2) These are professional programmes which aim to provide Science-, Engineering- and Technology-oriented graduates with sound and sustainable management principles to engender appropriate behavioural preferences that will promote successful scientific, engineering and Technology-related
3) The curricula for the programmes emphasise the significance of Networking of Systems of Innovation. Learning will be facilitated by lecturers from the University of Port Harcourt, University of Pretoria,
as well as experts drawn from the industry and the public service both within Nigeria and other countries of the world.
4) Each domain programme consists of six common and two elective courses, plus a substantive
research project. Each module is delivered in a block-release mode, moderated by international external examiners.
On completion of a programme of study, each graduate should, among other skills, be able to:
- Conduct due diligence, risk and techno-economic evaluation and valuation of Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) situations.
- Supervise and manage multidisciplinary Science, Engineering and Technology projects.
- Adopt innovative approaches towards sustainable management of Science, Engineering and Technology facilities.
General Admission Requirements:
Candidates for admission must possess Ordinary Level Credit Passes in Five subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry; and any one of: Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology and Agricultural Science.
Requirements for Masters (M.Sc./M.Eng) Programme
Candidates for admission into any of the Master’s Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree, with a Second Class Honours, Upper Division (21) in Engineering or Technology.
Consideration may be given to sponsored employees who possess Second Class Honours, Lower Division with CGPA well above 3.0 on a 5-point scale and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a supervisory position.
Requirements for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme
Candidates for admission into any of the PhD Degree Programmes must possess the Master’s Degree in the relevant area from the University of Port Harcourt or any other recognised University, with an average Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 4.00 on a 5-point scale or 3.20 on a 4-point scale (corresponding to an average score of a B Grade).
In addition, the candidates must score at least 60% in the PhD admission interview and should possess a minimum of 5 years working experience in supervisory positions in the private or public sector.
Duration of Programme:
M.Sc. and M.Eng programmes may be completed in a minimum of 24 months. The PhD programme, on the other hand, may be completed in not less than 36 months.
Award of Degrees:
Depending on entry qualifications and programme of study, a successful candidate shall receive the M.Sc. or M.Eng or PhD awarded by the University of Port Harcourt.
Information for Applicants and Application forms can be downloaded HERE and can also be obtained from METI Office, Room 321 (2nd Floor), ETF Building, University Park, University of Port Harcourt.
A non-refundable application fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in certified bank draft or by electronic transfer should be made payable to Institute of Engineering, Technology and Innovation Management, University of Port Harcourt.
i. Completed Application Forms with Bank Drafts or evidence of e-transfer must be returned to METI Office, ETF Building, University Park, University of Port Harcourt.
ii. Deadline for submission of Application Forms is January 31, 2017 September, 2016.
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303