Many of our applicants who have been asking for the nature of UNIZIK postgraduate admission screening test, the school authority has released the pattern and nature into which the test will go. The admission screening test shall comprise three parts: part A, part B and part C PGD candidates shall participate in only part A,
Nature of UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Test
- Masters candidates shall participate in part A and Part B,
- PhD candidates shall participate in part A, part B and part C.
Below is some description of the parts of UNIZIK's postgraduate test:Part A
Part A: shall comprise of two sections
- Section1: language aptitude test.
- Second ll: Analytic aptitude test
- Test in Discipline and/or Area of study: the question in this part shall be drawn from the first degree curriculum of the department/Area of study into which the candidates is seeking admission.
- Defence of proposal: PhD candidates shall present and defend the proposal submitted while completing the admission application form online.
Date of UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test 2016/2017
- 14th November To Friday, 18th 2016.The specific date for each faculty/candidates shall be communicated subsequently,
Venue Of UNIZIK Postgraduate Test
- All candidates shall undergo the test at the awka campus of the university, The specific venues for each candidates shall be communicated subsequently.
Processing Fee and Payment Schedule
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidates for the screening test
- PhD candidates: N7000(seven thousand naira only)
- PGD and Master candidates: N5,000(five thousand naira only)
Payments Procedures for UNIZIK Postgraduate Test:
- Login on to www.remita.net
- Click on 'Pay a remita Customer/Biller
- Click on Pay once
- On the who do you want to pay' dialogue box' type NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA - 100128
- On the 'NAME of service/ purpose" dialogue box'
For PhD, search and click on 'unizik PG screening Test operations (PhD)
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on PROCEED TO PAY' to generate your RRR
- Print the 'RRR' (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the university to pay for the screening Test.A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Payment Closing Date
The closing date for the payment of the admission screening is Wednesday 9th November 2016
NOTE: All payment must be make on or before 9th November 2016, To be eligible for the screening test.