The screening exercise for the newly admitted students has commenced since 21st of this month and continues till this moment, all the newly admitted students are expected to report for screening and clearance exercise with the following documents:
Read: FUPRE Dealine and Penalty For Late Registration - 2016/2017
- Printed JAMB result slip
- Your WAEC or NECO
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Local government letter of identification
- Four coloured passport photographs
- Two coloured post card photographs
- NECO, WAEC or NABTEB result scratch cards
- Two photocopies of each of the items in serial NOS 1- 6 above.
- If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to fupre’s admission, present approved rejection form in respect of the earlier admission.
After clearance, present the following:A. FUPRE receipt for payment of N45, 000 non-refundable acceptance fee for fresh students without which no candidate’s name will be processed for jamb admission letter.
B. Institution’s copy of jamb admission letter
All the best