The management of Federal polytechnic Idah has announced the HND admission entrance examination date, and if you are yet to read it, kindly read HERE.
It is on this note that the management of the institution announced that all participants must pay the entrance examination fee before the date of the exam. In case you want to take part in this test, kindly follow the procedures below to make payment.
- All interested candidates are expected to make a payment of three thousand naira (N3, 000.00) only as the screening fee.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their
details and print out the screening slip:
Read: Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Entrance Exam Date- 2016/2017
- Login with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of (N3,000.00) only using Remita
- Return to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to Confirm Payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Note Back: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.
The closing date for payment of screening fee is twelve mid-night (12:00) on 8th December, 2016.
All the best