Benue State University Admission Acceptance Fee PaymentProcedures
- Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
- Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is
different from the course initially applied for.
Read: Check Your BSUM Admission Status
BSUM Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Via e-payment
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * Access Bank Plc.
- * FCMB
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * Skye Bank Plc.
- * Keystone Bank Plc.
- * Mainstream Bank Plc.
- * Stanbic Bank Plc.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills.
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.