University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct entry admission screening registration and date is out for 2016/2017 academic session. In case you are one of the applicants who applied for direct entry admission into UNN for 2016/2017 academic session and you have been waiting for the admission screening exercise to commence.
The wait is over as the management of University of Nigeria Nsukka has announced the commencement of the direct entry admission screening exercise. UNN direct entry registration fee is N2,500 and the closing date/deadline is on Monday 17th October 2016.
How To Apply And Register For UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise
- Go to UNN Direct Entry Portal: HERE
- Put in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Kindly go to UNN Direct Entry Portal again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria
2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Application Deadline
Applications closes on Monday 17th October 2016.
All the best.