UNIJOS Direct Entry (DE) admission screening registration will commence on Monday, 10th
October, 2016 to Tuesday, 18th October, 2016. UNIJOS DE regostration screening fee is #2,500 and the deadline is on 18th of October 2016. This screening is only available for UNIJOS direct entry applicants for 2016/2017 admission.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Requirements
i. Candidates must have met the minimum Direct Entry admission requirements specified in the JAMB Brochure
ii. Candidates must have chosen the University of Jos as first choice.
UNIJOS DE General Registration Instructions
- The Direct Entry screening exercise will commence from Monday, 10th
October, 2016 to Tuesday, 18th October, 2016 online and THERE WILL BE NO
NEED FOR A PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos website: mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening
UNIJOS DE Registration Specific Instructions:
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five
Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the
- Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
a. Pay UNIJOS DE Screening Through Bank Branch:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want
to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
b. Pay UNIJOS DE Screening Fee Through Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet
Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
- Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Procedures for the Online Screening
- Visit University of Jos Website mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information,
including O’ Level details, A’ Level /Higher Education Level details,
payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and
other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission screening confirmation slip, which should
include date of your screening and keep as evidence of your
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.