Do you applied for admission into Sokoto State University for 2016/2017 and missed the first set of admission screening exercise? Sokoto State University has rolled out another opportunity for applicants who missed their screening but choose them as first choice and scored 180 and above in 2016/2016 UTME exercise.
In case you missed the first screening and you are still interested in the admission screening, kindly follow the procedures below to register for Sokoto State University’s admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 academic session which is scheduled as follows:
- Date: Friday, September 30th to Tuesday 11th October, 2016.
- Time: 9:00AM prompt.
- Venue: University Main Campus, Along Birnin Kebbi Road, Sokoto.
How To Register For Sokoto State University 2nd Batch Admission Screening.
You are to follow the following procedures one after the other to get yourself registered:
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘2016/2017 Screening Exercise’ link under prospective students
- You will be re-directed to 2016/2017 Screening Page.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No. as your Username and Password
- After Log-in Click on “Update BioData to Make Payment” link
- Upload your Passport photograph and the required additional information then submit
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button on successful update of bio-data confirmation
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated
- Print your RRR generated Invoice and Proceed to any Commercial bank of
your choice to make payment OR pay with any of the Remita online payment
- Login again to your account, click on ‘confirm payment’ link and enter your RRR number to confirm your payment.
- Print your payment acknowledgement receipt (showing PAID payment status) and come along with it to the screening exercise.
- Accordingly, all candidates are required to visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng
to apply. The sum of N2, 200.00 (bank charges inclusive) shall be paid
for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by
using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Requirements To Participate In Sokoto State University’s Admission Screening Exercise
Mind you, not every one that is qualified to participate in SSU admission screening, only candidates who chose the University as
their first choice, scored 180 points, and above are eligible for the
Similarly, the candidates must have a minimum of five (5)
credits at SSCE (in not more than two seating) including English,
Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects relevant to their course
of study. However, candidates awaiting SSCE results are required to
present their examination slips.
KINDLY NOTE: Candidates should report to their prospective
faculties for the screening exercise. They are also expected to come to
the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip.
- Original and photocopy of SSCE result (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- One recent passport size photograph