This is a long awaiting information for most of the applicants of Nnamdi Azikwe University. In case you applied to the school, this is to inform you that Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2016/2017 Post UTME/Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as first choice is out.
The cut of mark to be eligible for this screening is 180, the registration fee is N2,500. All candidates should use the information below to register for their screening.
1. UNIZIK Screening Exercise Date
UNIZIK applicants should know that, applications for screening will start on Wednesday, 14th and end on Friday, 30th September, 2016.
2. UNIZIK Admission Requirements and eligibility
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2016.
3. How To Register UNIZIK Post UTME(Admission Screening)
- Candidates are to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) online by visiting http://portal.unizik.edu.ng and proceed to any Bank of their choice for payment.
- Candidates are to go back to the portal for payment verification.
- If payment verification is successful, candidate will move on to FILL THE APPLICATION FORM and follow the stages as provided.
4. UNIZIK Registration Screening Fee
The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
5. Requirements and caution
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
- The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
- The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.