Kindly note that, each candidate shall, on registration, be scheduled for the screening as from Monday, 5th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 14th September, 2016 for the online registration of candidates who have chosen the University of Jos as their 1st choice.
If you are among the candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2016 UTME JAMB examination, you are qualified.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Requirements/Eligibility
Venue Of UNIJOS Admission ScreeningAt the respective Faculties on Bauchi Road and Naraguta Campuses, University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
How To Register For UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise(i) Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Unijos screening payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
a) Bank Branch:
• Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
• Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
b) Remita Collection Platform:
• Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
• Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
• Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
• Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment which he/she will present at the screening venue.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
(ii) Visit University of Jos Website http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as to complete your registration.
UNIJOS Admission Screening General Instructions:
- Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, immediately after completion of payment and online Registration.
- Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the screening venue during the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
- The University of Jos does not condone any form of malpractice (including screening by proxy).
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- The screening exercise will take place daily as from Monday 5th to Wednesday 14th September, 2016 at the respective Faculties.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- All candidates must be decently dressed.
- Time: The Pre-Admission Screening shall commence at 8.00am daily.