If you are among the applicants who applied for admission into Federal University Of Wukari, this is to bring to your notice that, the Management of is inviting candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY who scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2017 UTME and merit for admission screening exercise.
UPDATE: 2016/2017 Federal University Wukari First Batch admission List is Out. CHECK NOW
How to Register Federal University Wukari Admission Screening
The exercise is scheduled to hold at the University’s permanent site, along Katsina-Ala Road, Wukari, on Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th September, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
All candidates are to come with the following:
1. Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500.00
2. Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB
3. Two recent passport photographs
4. The Post-UTME registration form can be downloaded from HERE.
5. Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated bank account as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
6. Holders of university-based diploma certificates need not apply.
Payment procedure For Federal University Wukari Admission Screening Exercise and Amount
Proceed to any Cyber Cafe and generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
How to generate RRR
1. Log on to www.remita.net
2. Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
NOTE: All fields marked with asterisks (*) are compulsory
1. Name of MDA: Federal University Wukari-1000142
2. Name of Service/Purpose: Student Charges
3. Amount: Ensure that you type in the exact amount as specified above
4. Payer’s Name: Candidate’s full name
5. Proceed to any commercial bank and deposit the amount as contained in the RRR into F.U. Wukari TSA Revenue Account:
6. Account Name: Federal University Wukari
7. Account Number: 0360500761012
NOTE: Ensure that you write out the RRR on the teller, otherwise give the bank a copy of the RRR receipt
Present the teller and the print out from the bank to the Bursary Department/Treasury Division of F. U. Wukari for confirmation and issuance of receipt.