- Computer Science
Admission Requirements To Federal Polytechnic Ukana Requirements
- Federal Polytechnic Ukara's interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB Examination and also meet the following Departmental requirements.
(A) Computer Science Admission Requirement:
- Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent, in not more than two sittings which must include Mathematics, Physics, English Language plus two other subjects selected from Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Further Mathematics, Statistics, Agricultural Science and Geography.
- In addition, candidates must have taken 2016 JAMB examination in any two of:Mathematics (and any two of the following); Geography, Economics, Chemistry.
(B) Statistics Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must have obtained five credit passes in SSCE or its equivaent, in not more than two sittings selected from the following subjects: Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Further Mathematics, Statistics, Agricultural Science, Geography and Biology.
- In addition, candidates must have taken 2016 JAMB examination in any two of; Economics /Commerce, History /Geography, C.R.K/I.R.K, Mathematics.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ukara Admission Screening
- Click here to access the Post UTME Registration Portal
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number, Surname and select Department to sign-up
- Fill your Personal Data, Jamb details in the boxes provided and submit
- Upload a recent Passport photograph and select a payment method at the bottom of the page to make payments with your ATM/Debit Card
- Print the Payment Receipt and the Completed application form
- Proceed to the Admissions Unit the Polytechnic for screening with copies of your credentials (JAMB result, SSCE/O'Level result, LGA Identification, Application Form, Payment receipt).