This is to inform the general public and any prospective applicant that, Federal Polytechnic, Idah Full Time HND admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out and is now on sale. The school management is inviting application from suitable interested candidates into its full time HND program in Idah. The application form is sold for N5,500 and closing date is on 30th October, 2016/2017.
List Of Courses Available For HND At Federal Polytechnic Idah
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
II SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRArIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III.SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOL8GY
(d) Quantity Surveying
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements
National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit
grade obtained from a recognized institution, and a minimum of one year
post qualification experience, In exceptional cases, candidates with
pass grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience
in the specific field may be considered-for admission. Holders of
National Diploma from other institutions ‘are to forward their academic
transcripts and confidential reports to the Registrar (Academic Affairs)
for admission purposes,
- In addition, candidates must possess
five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English
Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L.equivalent
qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission
- Log to the Federal Polytechnic Idah website www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the 2016 Application Form tab
- Create Account by filling the form with valid e-mail address and password containing (8) Characters in alphabets and numbers. Keep your username and password safe as it will be useful during screening exercise.
- On successfully creation of account, Login to Generate and Print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of (N5, 500.00) only
- Go back to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng), confirm payment and to complete the registration.
- Print out the Application form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 30th October, 2016.
NB: Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website at the close of application for the date of screening