How To Apply For LASU Second Batch Admission Screening Exercise
All interested candidates should kindly follow the procedures below to get themselves registered.
- Interested candidates are to proceed to LASU registration portal HERE
- Click on the Sign Up link to register and
- Then Login Page to generate the needed debt that you will pay for using the e-payment Page
- Thereafter you will need to re-login to the login page again to view the PIN that you will employ at the screening portion Screening Section .
- Proceed to https://dpu.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/ to complete your registration and print the slip
Kindly Note The Following
- You will need to supply some basic information, a passport sized photograph and make payments on this segment of the process. The photograph should be at most 20kb in size and should be a jpeg/jpg file.
- You will need to supply some basic information, a passport sized photograpgh and make payments on this segment of the process. The photograph should be at most 20kb in size and should be a jpeg/jpg file
LASU Point grading system is as follows:
LASU O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
A2 (B2) 9
A3 (B3) 8
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50 %
PLEASE NOTE that candidates who had earlier responded to the previous advertisement placed in the Guardian Newspaper of Friday, 10th June, 2016 and the The Nation Newspaper of Monday, 13th June, 2016 and who had completed their online registration, need not apply again.
However, they are expected to update their records as indicated in (c) above.
All The Best