Many people have asked us times without number about UNIOSUN Admission screening and when is it coming up. You just have to wait no more as the school management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has is inviting applicants for its 2016/2017 admission screening exercise.Osun State University (UNIOSUN) admission screening is out, the cut off marks is 180, registration closing date is 2nd of September while the screening is 5th of September 2016.
Requirements For University Of Osun Admission Screening And Eligibility
If you are a candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a score of 180 and above in 2016 UTME you are eligible
Notice: However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
♦ Political Science,
♦ Business Administration,
♦ Nursing Science,
Make sure you don’t apply for any of the above courses if your score is less than 200. Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less
than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- This will take you to the online Application Platform.Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of N2, 500.00 for the screening online Application is through
the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card,
Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
- You are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after
submission. One of these two copies should be brought along together
with a copy of the candidate’s UTME score print-out on the day of the
screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to
Osun State University Direct Entry Admission Instruction To Candidates
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the
same process as above and report on the screening day. They are also
expected to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar of Osun
State University before the commencement of screening exercise.
UNIOSUN Admission Screening Date For Direct Entry And UTME With The Centres
- Uniosun screening exercise will hold from Monday 5th to Friday 9th September 2016 at 9am – 5pm .
- All candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) are to report for screening at
the date and centres indicated on their online registration printout.
- Candidates must report at least one hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- All applicants must come to the screening centres with their O/L result checker or scratch cards.
UNIOSUN SCREENING CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 2nd September, 2016
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun
State University, Osogbo onTel: 080-35769845
All the best.