i B.Sc. Agricultural Economics
ii B.A. English and International Studies
iii B.A. History and International Studies
iv B.Sc. Economics
v B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
vi B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
vii B.Sc. Accounting
viii B.Sc. Computer Science
ix B.Sc. Microbiology
x B.Sc. (Edu.) Economics
xi B.Sc. (Edu.) Political Science
UNIOSUN Part Time Admission Requirements
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTAll students seeking admission into the Osun State University Part Time Degree programmes must possess ordinary level credit pass in English Language.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Part-Time degree programmes must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings from any of WASC,NECO,GCE, or NABTEB. Candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences must have Credit pass in Mathematics.
- DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTSProspective candidates for Direct Entry must possess at least two Advanced Level/IJMB credit passes in relevant subjects in addition to a minimum of three other ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects. Candidates with a minimum of lower credit pass at the ND or at least merit at the NCE are also eligible to apply.
(a) Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate - Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six(6) years.
(b) Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) - Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Prospective candidates will apply online via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and also be contacted through SMS messages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit the UNIOSUN PART-TIME portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng . This will take you to the On-line Application Platform
- Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00) for the UNIOSUN PART-TIME online form. Application form is through the UNIOSUN interswitch Web Pay Platform.
- Complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credential on the day of screening.
All Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue by 10:00am.
NB: Late applications after the closing date attract additional five thousand (#5,000.00) Naira only.
For further information, interested candidates can contact the following numbers:
Adedokun: 08067866742 or Deji: 08095206867