If you participated in the last UTME exam (2016/2017) and chose Northwest University Kano as your most preffered institution, scored up to 180, this is to inform you that, pre admission screening registration form is out and you can now obtain it on the school website with N2,500. Northwest University Kano willl commence its 2016/2017 admission screening exercise on
August 23rd, 2016.
Requirements For Northwest University Kano Admission
For you to be eligible to particiapate in the upcoming admission screening of Northwest University Kano, you must meet u with the following requirements below:
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as More Preferred (First Choice).
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University 2016/2017 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English
Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two
sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2016 UTME result Slip or 2016 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
How To Apply For Northwest University Kano Admission Screening
- Candidates are to visit (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2016 ADMISSION PORTAL” OR go to screening.nwu.edu.ng to register for the screening.
- Generate payment invoice from the Portal and proceed to any branch of
ZENITH BANK to make payment of the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred
Naira (N2,500.00) only as screening charges including Bank fees.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and Print your
acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials
during the screening.
CANDIDATES ARE CAUTIONED TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLY TO
ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK PLC AND INTO ACCOUNT NO. 1130038868
Northwest University Kano’s Screening Date And Details
The Screening exercise will hold as follows;
Date: 21st and 22nd September, 2016
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Northwest University, Kano City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
Documents To Come Along With
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their
Credentials and online registration acknowledgement Slip for the
screening exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2016 NWU registration Portal will be Screened.
Northwest University’s Kano Application Deadline
Application ends Sunday 18th September, 2016 at midnight.
All the best.