If you have earlier applied for the admission screening exercise of Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) and you are awaiting the screening date. This is to inform you that, the authority of FUTA has
released the list of documents to be brought to the screening venue by
Post UTME candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FUTA Post UTME/Admission Screening Required Documents.
- JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
- O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
- Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
- Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and
one or two scratch cards, depending on the number of sittings)
- E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
- FUTA screening registration slip
Read: Download Admission Screening Interview Questions And Answers