If you applied for admission into Nasarawa State University in the last UTME and choose them as your first choice University. Or you are a direct entry applicant with minimum of lower credit, this is to inform you that NSUK 2016/2017 admission screening/Post UTME application form is out.
Nasarawa State University’s Date For Post UTME/Direct Entry
This is scheduled to hold by 12:00 Noon on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/ programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 30th August, 2016
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences – Wednesday 31st August, 2016
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture – Thursday 1st September, 2016.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using e-transact payment platform in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. (Please note that you are to come along with both the Confirmation Order and the Payment Teller given to you at the Bank. (Bank charges will apply).
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.