Only few Universities in Nigeria offer Metallurgical and Material Engineering. It’s a five year course program and here are the list of universities in Nigeria you can apply.
Metallurgical and Material Engineering is a course available for study under faculty of engineering in any university that offers it. You may want to study this course and don’t know the universities that offers it in Nigeria, the O’level and UTME subject combination. As a direct entry applicant, you may also not know what it takes to apply.
List Of Nigerian Universities That Offer Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- FUTO: Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- UNILAG: University of Lagos
- ESUT: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology
- FUTA Federal University of Technology Akure
- UNIZIK: Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- OAU: Obafemi Awolowo University
- UNILORIN: University of Ilorin
- OSUSTECH: Ondo State University of Science and Technology
- FUOYE: Federal University, Oye-ekiti
UTME and O’Level Subject Combination Metallurgical and Material Engineering
For Metallurgical and Material Engineering for you to study engineering in Nigerian universities, you must meet up with the O’level subject combination requirements which is below:
- Five ‘O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any other.
- You must also write the following courses in UTME,
English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as your Jamb
Direct Entry Admission Requirements Into Metallurgical and Material Engineering
For you to apply for Metallurgical and Material Engineering in any of the universities above, you must meet up with the O’level plus the direct entry requirements of either ND/HND/A’ Level/JUPEB