You may want to study accounting technology through UTME or direct entry in Nigerian university and has been searching for the list of schools offering it in Nigeria. This article will help you to know the list of schools and how to apply for admission.
Accounting Technology is a course available for study under faculty of engineering in most of the universities that offer it in Nigeria. Should in case you are interested in studying this course and don’t know the universities that offers it in Nigeria, the O’level and UTME subject combination. As a direct entry applicant, you may also not know what it takes to apply.
List Of Nigerian Universities That Offer Accounting Technology
- MAUTECH: Modibbo Adama University of Technology
- LAUTECH: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- BASU: Bauchi State University
UTME and O’Level Subject Combination For Accounting Technology
For you to study Quantity Surveying in Nigerian universities, you must meet up with the O’level subject combination requirements which is below:
- Five ‘O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any other.
- You must also write the following courses in UTME, English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as your Jamb combinations
Read: List Of 100 Lucrative Engineering Courses You Can Study In Nigerian Universities
As a direct entry applicant who wants to apply for accounting technology in any Nigerian university, you must also meet up with the minimum requirements which is either ND/HND/A’ Level/JUPEB.
This is in addition to the O’level requirements stated above for the UTME applicants. You can follow the procedures How To Apply for direct entry into any of the universities below and closing date to apply for your direct entry form