For applicants who have been asking us about the 2016/2017 Kogi State University’s admission screening exercise. We are pleased to inform you that, KSU admission screening is out for all its UTME applicants and the cut off mark is 180. The screening would take place between Monday 19 September, 2016 to Wednesday 5, October, 2016. The admission screening will be purely interactive.
Requirements And Eligibility For Kogi State University Admission
1. Candidates must have minimum of five o level credit pass in the relevant subjects including English language and mathematics for programs in the faculties of natural sciences, management sciences, agriculture and some programs in the faculty of social sciences and education, at no more than two sittings
2. All Candidates must have selected Kogi State University as their first choice
3. Candidates must have scored 180 and above
Kogi State University Admission Screening Registration Procedures
To complete your application for admission screening exercise, kindly follow the procedures below:
1. Candidates are to login to http://www.portal.Ksu.edu.ng and follow the registration instruction accordingly.
2. Click on the “2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening” at the left side.
3. Candidates must have valid email addressees and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
4. You are to pay with your ATM card online, upload all the necessary documents and information.
Kogi State University Admission Screening Closing Date
Closing date for registration is midnight 14th September 2016.