How To Register For FUAM Admission Screening Exercise
You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two
Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service
- Before payment confirm that your name is in the UAM POST UTME Screening List
by searching with your Registration Number. If you find your name and
you wish to proceed with payment, Click Pay Screening Fee to Start the
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi
POST-UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s
JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UAM POST UTME
Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the POST UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their
candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form
filled online from the University portal.
- Candidates will make a computer printout of the online registration
from the University website and come along with it for Post-UTME
How to Make Payments For FUAM Post UTMEAll Payment in the Banks or FUAM website commences on Wednesday 10th to Sunday 21st August, 2016.
First generate your RRR number:
Candidates should first visit the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website) to generate your RRR number.
- After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any
of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
- The University Portal has three payment options. The options are
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal www.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
Read: O'level and Jamb Subject Combination for Mass communications
- Bank Branch: Ensure that you first print the PIN generated from our website, then go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The screening exercise commences on, 22nd August and ends on Friday 26th August, 2016.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at the carious Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
- A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it.
- Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
Federa University Of Agriculture Makurdi Screeng Closing Date
Deadline is 21st August.
All the best.