In case you applied to EBSU, this is to inform all you and all other candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their University First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored above 180 that the admission screening application form is now on sale.
How To Apply For EBSU Admission Screening For UTME And Direct EntryKindly follow the following steps to complete your application Either you are a UTME or direct entry applicants into Ebonyi State University
1. Go to the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to completethe form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME Original Result Slip that bears candidates' passport photograph (If you do not have this document, click here to get yours)result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Banks for payment:
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Other pieces of information
Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum og OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verifuaction of their O/Level results only.
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
All the best.