JAMB Subject Combination For Wild Life And Fisheries Management Into Nigerian Universities
- English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric and Mathematics/ Physics
O'Level Subject Combination For Wild Life And Fisheries Management Into Nigerian Universities
- Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science, Mathematics and Physics/Geography/Economics.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements For Wild Life And Fisheries Management Into Nigerian Universities
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/Agric Science/Zoology/Physics
(i) IBADAN accepts HND (Upper Credit) into 200 level with exemption from the practical year programme and ND/NCE (Upper credit) into 100 level with full participation in practical year programme in Aquaculture & Fisheries, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Health and related fields. It also accepts A’ level in Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Physics or Mathematics into 200 level with full participation in practical year programme.
(ii) FUTA accepts ND or Equivalent professional qualification at Upper credit level or 'A' level passes at one sitting in at least two of the following: Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Direct entry candidates must also meet the UTME requirement.
(iii) FUTO - as in Agric Economics
(iv) UNIOSUN accepts Two 'A' level credit passes in chemistry and one from Biology, Agriculture, Physics, Geography and Mathematics.
(v) MAKURDI accepts
- ND and NCE certificates with minimum of credit in related fields is acceptable. Such candidates can be admitted at 200 level.
- HND in Fisheries and Aquaculture with minimum of Lower Credit is acceptable. Such candidates can be admitted into 300 levels.
- HSC or IJMB certificate accepted for 200 level.
- in addition to (a and b) above, candidates must fulfill the o' level requirement for undergraduate admission.
(vi) FUNAAB as in Agric. Extension and Rural Developmen.
I hope this helps?