The JAMB subject combination for international relation is what most applicants did not know that always make them make mistakes in their forms. Most times, we do receive questions as to weather they can change their Jamb subject combination after registration or not. This is usually after they might have discovered that they actually made some mistakes in subject combination.
To save you this stress, let me quickly, give you the necessary subject you must write in Jamb for admission into international relation in Nigerian Universities with the O’level requirements.
O’Level Requirements For Agricultural Economics In Nigerian Universities
- Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Government, History and three relevant subjects.
JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Economics In Nigerian Universities
- English, Economics, Literature- in- English and Geography/Government/History.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements For Agriculture Economics
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Social Science subject from Government/History, Economics, Sociology and Business Management.
(i) ABU accepts three ‘A’ level/IJMB from any of the following subjects: Government, History, Sociology, Economics, Geography, Arabic, French.
- (a) accepts ‘A’ level passes chosen from English Language, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Literature in English, Government, History, Economics, Geography, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Visual Arts, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Civics, and French.
- (b) does not accept credit passes in the following; Agriculture, Food and Nutrition, Home Economics, Home Craft, Home management, Physical Education, Physical and Health Education, Music, Commerce, Accounting, Financial Accounting, Book Keeping, Islamic History, Religious Studies, Tajweed, Library Studies, Diction, Kiswahili, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Arabic, Turkish, Study skills.
- (c) accepts ICGSE and ‘A’ level Cambridge and does not offer admissions direct to 200 level programs. May transfer credits relevant to it’s major at the discretion of the Dean of school
(iii) BELLS – Same as in Accounting.
(iv) ABUAD – Same as in Political Science.
(v) GOUU requires two ‘A’ level passes in Social Science subject from Government or History, Economics, Sociology and Business Management. BSc, BA or HND in Local Government Administration, Public Administration and Political Science.
(vi) SOUTHWESTERN accepts IJMB, NCE, ND, HND or its equivalents.
I hope this helps?