Note: Direct entry candidates who made the university their second choice cannot not register for the screening exercise.
Kogi State University Admission Direct Entry Requirements For Screening
- Only candidates who complete the Joint Admission and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) Direct Entry Form and have the following qualifications are
eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Candidates with requisite minimum of 5 O-level Credit Passes including
English Language (and mathematics for the programmes in the faculties of
Natural Science, Agriculture and some programmes in the faculties of
Social Sciences and Education) at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates with A- Level General Certificate in Education (GCE) with
not less than C grade in at least 2 subjects relevant to the candidate’s
course of study;
- Candidates with National Certificate in Education (NCE) with not less
than 10 points in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s Course of
- Candidates with Diploma OR Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificates
with a minimum of Upper Credit in subject areas relevant to the
Candidates’ course of Study;
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate with a
minimum of Lower Credit in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s
course of study;
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) of Ahmadu Bello University
(ABU), Zaria (A- Level) with mot less than C grade in at least 2
subjects areas relevant to the Candidate’s course of study.
- Any other Advanced Level qualification recognized for admission onto Nigerian universities.
How To Register For KSU Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Candidates are to login to http://www.portal.Ksu.edu.ng and follow the registration instruction accordingly.
- Click on the "2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission Screening" at the left side.
- Candidates must have valid email addresses and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account N2,500.