University of Ilorin is one of the most sought after Universities in Nigeria and admission into the school is usually an exercise you need orientation on.It has a lot of applicants that they don’t have time to be looking after your mistakes. Once you make any, it will surely affect your admission.
Disclamal: As of the time of writing this post ( 9.19am on 3rd of August 2016), the University of Ilorin admission screening for 2016/2017 is yet to be out. Note: It is the exclusive right of the University management to announce its screening date to all its applicants…all we do is to bring it to you as reported. As to when the admission screening will come out, I don’t know, but I hope anytime soon.
Why I’m Putting Up This post
Am sure you will ask why am I putting up this post when I knew University of Ilorin admission screening application form is not yet out. The only reason am writing this is to help you. Give you a complete guide on how to register for the exam and participate for the screening without stress.
I hope you will tell me THANK YOU SIR?
Let Get Started
Common Mistakes TO Avoid When Applying For Unilorin Admission Screening
There are lots of mistakes applicants do make every year when registering for admission screening. I will list them and talk briefly about them.
1) Applying For Course With Higher Cut Off Marks: Unilorin will always give cut off marks for each courses. If the cut off mark for the courses you applied is higher than what you scored in JAMB but you scored above 180. Kindly check the cut off mark list, and choose another course you are best fitted for. Don’t apply without changing it. Doing so may cost you your admission.
2) Changing To Irrelevant Courses: Now that you want to change your course. You need to consider many things like your JAMB combination subjects, your O’level result and others. Don’t say you applied for medicine and you want to change to Accounting. If you do so, OYO. Look for relevant course that matched with your JAMB and o level result before you applied.
3) Selecting Wrong Five O’level Relevant Subjects: During the course of your registration, the University will require you to submit the details of your O level results online on the portal and also ask you to fill in five relevant O’level subjects for the course you applied. Though you have 9,8,7,6 credits in your result but we believe that some are relevant to your course than the other.
For instance, you applied for accounting… Your five o level relevant subjects should be English, Mathes, Economics, Governments, commerce, Accounting, Office management.
Don’t go and choose, English, Mathes, IRS, CRK and Yoruba because you have A’s in them.
4) Been Under Pressure: Unilorin admission screening registration will never come without closing date. The closing date is enough to put you under pressure. Don’t be pressurized. The server would be too busy and slow, just calm, the COMSIT will look into it ASAP (I trust my school). Just wait and to rush to make mistakes in your registration.
6) Not Respecting Dressing Code On the Day Of Exam: I don’t want to tell you this before, but its necessary. If you dress anyhow to exam center, dressing code committee will do you how…Just forget about the screening.
Avoid any of these mistakes as much as possible, any of them can cost you your admission into the better by far. I wished all the best.
Did I Make Any Sense?
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303