Alvan Ikoku is a college of education in Owerri. The management of the school has just announced the admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 admission seeker into the institution. All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB. The registration fee is N2,500 and you can follow the procedures below to get yourself registered.
How To Apply For Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Admission Screening
Kindly follow the procedures below to get yourself registered to participate in the screening exercise. Follow it strictly. Ok?
Before You Apply:
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee
code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.