This is to inform you that University of Uyo (UNIUYO) admission Screening for 2016/2017 admission exercise is out. You can now enroll yourself for registration with immediately because the closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night.
The management of UNIUYO hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 UTME and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
University Of UYO(UNIUYO) Screening Schedule For Applicants By Faculties
DAY 1 (MONDAY, AUGUST 22ND , 2016)
- FACULTIES: Agriculture, Pharmacy & Environmental Studies Time: 8:00am
DAY 2 (TUESDAY, AUGUST 23RD , 2016)
- FACULTIESArts, Basic Medical Science, Science Time: 8:00am
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24TH , 2016)
- FACULTIES Arts (Contd.), Law, Engineering Time: 8:00am
DAY 4 (THURSDAY, AUGUST 25TH , 2016)
- FACULTIES Engineering (Contd.), Business Administration, Social Science Time: 8:00am
DAY 5 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH , 2016)
- FACULTIES Education, Clinical Sciences, Business Administration (Contd.) Time: 8:00am
DAY 6 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH , 2016)
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment Of UNIUYO Screening
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click
on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number
(RRR) generated to complete your registration.
- After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the
2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.Download: Admission Screening Interview Questions And Answers
UNIUYO Admission Requirements
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Two (2) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 Screening Form form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Two (2) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Original Result Slip that bears
your passport photograph.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the
name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the
reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size
envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration
Venue for UNIUYO Screening: University of Uyo
The closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night