This is to inform all the 2016/2017 UTME/Direct entry applicants of University of Abuja that the admission screening date is out with the cut off marks and deadline. Interested candidate should do as much as possible to register before the closing date on 17th August 2016.The Cut off is 180 and awaiting result is allowed.
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
i. Only UTME/DE Candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ii. UTME Candidates must have scored minimum of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
iii. Awaiting Result Candidates who expects the release of their result before the Pre-admission screening processes is concluded can also apply and must update their results on the portal not later then 15th September, 2016.
B. UNIABUJA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. All Candidates for Undergraduate studies in the University of Abuja must have obtained at least five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent, depends on various Course of choice.
ii. Candidates must meet the Subjects combination requirements.
iii. Candidates seeking for direct entry admission into any of the
Undergraduate Programme must possess an Advance level Result, OND or HND
with a minimum grade of lower credit, University degree with minimum
grade of third class or their equivalent.
C. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. UTME Candidates requirements are not met are eligible to apply for change of course to another course of which subjects combinations are met.
2. Each Candidate shall bring along to the venue of the screening the following:
i. Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout as it
admits candidate to the physical interaction and sighting of original
ii. Original Certificate/JAMB Original Result Slip that bears your passport photograph/Direct Entry Registration Slip.
Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue by 9:00a.m. Please visit the University website at www.unibuja.com Screening to apply Online.
Please note the following:
- Pre-admission Mix-up in the application by applicants would attract extra charges Multiple applications are not allowed, but if you have applied for both UTME/DE should be paid for and fill forms separately.
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session.(e.g. selecting Economics Instead of Accounting.)
- A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme
- Statement of result of four (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (Candidate should therefore obtain certificate from the relevant examination body).
Pre-admission Screening Application fees (N 2,500) arenon-refundable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to:
- visit www.unibuja.com ,
- click “Pre-admission Screening”, print procedure to access sales of forms from the Portal, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), make payment online (Form fee N 2,500) Fill form online, save and submit, print Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout Online.
The Online Screening Application form will close on Wednesday, 17th August, 2016 (Three weeks) at 11:59pm.