admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2016/2017 Session. Below are the details of OAU pre-degree details.
OAU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses),
Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and
Literature-in-English (for Law).
Duration Of OAU Pre-degree Program
Fot those asking for how many years will it takes to complete OAU pre-degree program… The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
OAU Pre-degree Courses And Subject Combinations
Arts: i. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
ii. Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
Biological Sciences: Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
Physical Sciences: i.Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
ii.Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Social Sciences: i. Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
ii. Mathematics/Geography/Economics (MGE)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet
the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree
Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How To Appply For OAU Pre-degree Admission
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment
Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc
Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation
Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank
charges must be paid).
- Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng)
and Click on: “2016/2017 Pre-Degree Application” and read the
Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”.
-You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport
photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time
of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password
safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to
forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date
of the entrance examination.
OAU Pre-degree General Information
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be
computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the
basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from
time to time for the actual date of the -Entrance Exam and other
- All candidates are required to register for 2017 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or
within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies
of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application -Instructions very
carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-Degree Application Deadline/Closing Date
Application closes on 29th September, 2016.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s)
or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is